Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at House Ikebukuro – Hostel in Tokyo (Ikebukuro), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Rikkyo University and 8 minutes from Akihabara Electric Town. This hostel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Waseda University and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rikkyo University - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Waseda University - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Robot Restaurant - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
University of Tokyo - 7 km / 4.4 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Toshimaen Amusement Park - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
The preferred airport for House Ikebukuro – Hostel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage