Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hôtel Du Village Catalan in Banyuls-dels-Aspres, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Palace of the Kings of Majorca and Maternite Suisse. This hotel is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from St. Jacques Church and 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Le Castillet.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 77 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maternite Suisse - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
La Vallee Des Tortues - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Elne Cathedral - 14.4 km / 9 mi
University of Perpignan - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Pont du Diable - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Palace of the Kings of Majorca - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Le Tropique du Papillon - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Caves Byrrh - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Republic Square - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Hyacinthe Rigaud Museum - 16 km / 10 mi
Palais de la Deputation - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Loge de Mer - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Theatre de l'Archipel - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Place de la Loge - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
St. Jacques Church - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.) - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.55 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 23.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 13 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking