Located in London (London City Centre), Mercure London Bridge is a 5-minute walk from Tate Modern and 11 minutes by foot from The Shard. This 4-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from St. Paul's Cathedral and 1 mi (1.6 km) from London Eye.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 144 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Marco's New York Italian, a bar/lounge that specializes in international cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. English breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tate Modern - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Globe Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Borough Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Financial District - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The Shard - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Royal National Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St. Paul's Cathedral - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
London Bridge - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The Strand - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Museum of London - 1.6 km / 1 mi
St. Thomas' Hospital - 1.7 km / 1 mi
London Eye - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
London Dungeon - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
King's College London - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Westminster Bridge - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 81.3 km / 50.5 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure London Bridge is London (LCY-London City).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 30 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available