Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Amnesia B&B in Syracuse (Ortigia), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Cathedral of Syracuse and 9 minutes by foot from Temple of Apollo. This bed & breakfast is 2 mi (3.3 km) from Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Archaeological Park of Neapolis.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of the Sea of Syracuse - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Church of San Giuseppe - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Spiaggetta di Cala Rossa - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Bellomo Regional Gallery - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lungomare di Ortigia - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Church of St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Church of San Martino - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Teatro dei Pupi - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Abbey Church of Saint Lucia - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Jewish Bath - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hypogeum of Cathedral Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of the Immaculate - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Arcivescovile - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of Cinema - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fonte Aretusa - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
The preferred airport for Amnesia B&B is Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) - 64 km / 39.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 29 February, EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 December, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk