Located in Lenexa, Hyatt Place Kansas City/Lenexa City Center is within a 15-minute drive of Legends Outlets Kansas City and Overland Park Convention Center. This hotel is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Schlitterbahn and 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 127 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 42-inch flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a picnic area.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Coffee to Cocktails, a bar/lounge that specializes in American cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Lenexa? This hotel has facilities measuring 8800 square feet (818 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Legler Barn Museum Complex - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
3 and 2 Baseball Park - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
KU MedWest - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Tomahawk Hills Golf Course - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Kansas Institute of Medicine - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Oak Park Mall - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Saint Luke's Community Hospital - Shawnee - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Falcon Valley Golf Course - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Johnson County Museum - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Overland Park Regional Medical Center - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Johnson County Community College - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
AdventHealth Shawnee Mission - 9.7 km / 6 mi
AdventHealth Shawnee Mission - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Mid-America Sports Complex - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Place Kansas City/Lenexa City Center is Kansas City Intl. Airport (MCI) - 53.4 km / 33.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -Swimming pool
- -Shared microwave
- -Number of meeting rooms - 7
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Conference space size (meters) - 818
- -Conference space size (feet) - 8800
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available