With a stay at Best Western London Queens Crystal Palace Hotel in London (Crystal Palace), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Clapham Common and O2 Academy Brixton. This hotel is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Westminster Abbey and 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from London Eye.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 334 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at PizzaPolli Restaurant serving guests of Best Western London Queens Crystal Palace Hotel. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
O2 Academy Brixton - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Clapham Common - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
The Oval - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Westminster Abbey - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
London Eye - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Big Ben - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
St. Thomas' Hospital - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Tower Bridge - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
London Dungeon - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
The Shard - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Saatchi Gallery - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Westminster Bridge - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Apollo Victoria Theatre - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Houses of Parliament - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Royal National Theatre - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 36.8 km / 22.9 mi
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 35.8 km / 22.2 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western London Queens Crystal Palace Hotel is Gatwick Airport (LGW).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 8.95 for adults and GBP 6.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible – no