With a stay at Hotel Columbia & Ninfea in Jesolo, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Caribe Bay Jesolo and Sea Life Jesolo. This beach hotel is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Piazza Milano and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Piazza Mazzini.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a private beach or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the beach bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piazza Mazzini - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Jesolandia Amusement Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Congress and Convention Bureau - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tropicarium Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Piazza Brescia - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kartodromo Pista Azzurra - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Pala Arrex - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The Wheel of Venice - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Jesolo Museum of Natural History - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Caribe Bay Jesolo - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sea Life Jesolo - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Golf Club Jesolo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Piazza Marconi - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Armando Picchi Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Piazza Drago - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Columbia & Ninfea is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 35.8 km / 22.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - midnight. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Additional fees will apply to children 0-3 years old for items such as meals.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 April, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 September, EUR 1.30 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Beach towels
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach bar
- -On private beach
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)