With a stay at B&B Hotel Lyon Grand Stade Meyzieu in Meyzieu, you'll be a 1-minute drive from Groupama Stadium and 6 minutes from Le Grand Large. This hotel is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Eurexpo Lyon and 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Part Dieu Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include an elevator and a vending machine.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Groupama Stadium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Le Grand Large - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Grand parc de Miribel-Jonage - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Mini World Lyon - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Lyon Hippodrome - Carré de Soie - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Astroballe - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Lyon-Villeurbanne Médipôle - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Genas Bowling - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Carre de Soie - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Place Grand Clement - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Eurexpo Lyon - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Lyon Bioparc - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Musee Lumiere - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Centre Culturel Oecumenique - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Fort Bron - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
The preferred airport for B&B Hotel Lyon Grand Stade Meyzieu is Saint-Exupery Airport (LYS) - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 8:30 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property offers self-service check-in for guests arriving outside of normal check-in hours.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.85 and EUR 8.00 for adults, EUR 3 and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)