With a stay at The Lanesborough, Oetker Collection - A Leading Hotel of The World, you'll be centrally located in London, steps from Hyde Park Corner and Hyde Park. This 5-star hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Apsley House and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Wellington Arch.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 93 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring heated floors and flat-screen televisions. Digital programming and tablet computers are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free international calls.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this Georgian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at Céleste, a restaurant which specializes in British cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hyde Park Corner - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hyde Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Apsley House - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Park Lane - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Green Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Wellington Arch - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piccadilly - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sloane Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Harrods - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Buckingham Palace - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Victoria Palace Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Apollo Victoria Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St. James Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Bond Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Oxford Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 89.9 km / 55.9 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 16.1 km / 10 mi
The preferred airport for The Lanesborough, Oetker Collection - A Leading Hotel of The World is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Long-term renters welcome Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Guests will receive an email 72 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 38 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 60 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 60 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Indoor pool - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Infant/toddler toys
- -Children's toys
- -Off-street parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking