With a stay at Hostal Baleàric in Sant Antoni de Portmany, you'll be 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from San Antonio Sunset Strip and 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Cala Bassa Beach. This hostal is 8.7 mi (14 km) from Cala Conta Beach and 10.5 mi (17 km) from Marina Botafoch.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Caló des Moro - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Calo des Moro Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Church of San Antonio - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Antonio Marina Port - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Egg of Columbus - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
San Antonio Sunset Strip - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Passeig de ses Fonts - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Platja de S'Arenal - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Aquarium Cap Blanc - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Cala Gracio Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Air Zone Ibiza - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ibiza Karting San Antonio - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Playa Es Puet - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Playa de s'Estanyol - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Punta Galera Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hostal Baleàric is Ibiza Airport (IBZ) - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Measures to reduce infection (Spain) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 8:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.28 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.14 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 1.10 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.55 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Wheelchair accessible – no