Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton London Croydon in Croydon, you'll be in the business district, and 8 mi (12.8 km) from Clapham Common and 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Stamford Bridge Stadium. This 4-star hotel is 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from Westminster Bridge and 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from Houses of Parliament.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 168 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. This hotel also features a television in a common area, tour/ticket assistance, and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at The Larder Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Surrey Hills - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Clapham Common - 12.8 km / 8 mi
O2 Academy Brixton - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Stamford Bridge Stadium - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Richmond Park - 17 km / 10.6 mi
St. Thomas' Hospital - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
London Dungeon - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Westminster Bridge - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Houses of Parliament - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Coca-Cola London Eye - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Westminster Abbey - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Big Ben - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Royal National Theatre - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Borough Market - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Guy's Hospital - 18 km / 11.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 33 km / 20.5 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 67.5 km / 42 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton London Croydon is London (LGW-Gatwick).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 25 per pet
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 1992
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 168
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage