Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton London Croydon in Croydon (Waddon), you'll be 10 minutes by car from Surrey Hills. This 4-star hotel is 8 mi (12.9 km) from Clapham Common and 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Stamford Bridge Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 168 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features wedding services, a television in a common area, and a banquet hall.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 10 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Surrey Hills - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
O2 Academy Brixton - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Clapham Common - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Stamford Bridge Stadium - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Richmond Park - 17 km / 10.6 mi
London Dungeon - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Westminster Bridge - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
St. Thomas' Hospital - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Coca-Cola London Eye - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Apollo Victoria Theatre - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Big Ben - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Houses of Parliament - 17.8 km / 11 mi
Westminster Abbey - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Royal National Theatre - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Guy's Hospital - 18 km / 11.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 33 km / 20.5 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 67.5 km / 42 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton London Croydon is London (LGW-Gatwick).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of meeting rooms - 10
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 437
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4705
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available