With a stay at Sofitel London St James in London (London City Centre), you'll be steps from Regent Street and Her Majesty's Theatre. This 5-star hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from The Strand and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Piccadilly.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 183 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Wild Honey St James, a restaurant that specializes in French cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 6500 square feet (604 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Regent Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Her Majesty's Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Theatre Royal Haymarket - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
The Strand - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Piccadilly - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piccadilly Circus - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Trafalgar Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
National Gallery - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Charing Cross - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Prince of Wales Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Piccadilly Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Leicester Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bond Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
London Coliseum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Churchill War Rooms - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 14.5 km / 9 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 26.8 km / 16.7 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 91.6 km / 56.9 mi
The preferred airport for Sofitel London St James is London (LCY-London City).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 12
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6500
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 604
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Assistive listening devices available