Sofitel London St James
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sofitel London St James in London (City of Westminster), you'll be minutes from Her Majesty's Theatre and Piccadilly Circus. This 5-star hotel is close to Buckingham Palace and Big Ben.
Make yourself at home in one of the 183 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
For lunch or dinner, stop by The Balcon, a restaurant that specializes in French cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge