Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at London Marriott Hotel Regents Park in London (Camden), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Lord's Cricket Ground and Baker Street. This 4.5-star hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Regent's Park and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 311 guestrooms featuring minibars and Smart televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Carluccio's, a restaurant which specializes in Italian cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 5231 square feet (486 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
ZSL London Zoo - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lord's Cricket Ground - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Regent's Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Baker Street - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Royal Academy of Music - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
BT Tower - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Oxford Street - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Marble Arch - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
British Library - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Park Lane - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Hyde Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
London Palladium Theatre - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Kensington Gardens - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Russell Square - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 29.5 km / 18.4 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 98.6 km / 61.2 mi
The preferred airport for London Marriott Hotel Regents Park is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 33 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Reception hall
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Year Built - 1973
- -Conference space size (meters) - 486
- -Total number of rooms - 311
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5231
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms