With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton London Victoria, you'll be centrally located in London, steps from Apollo Victoria Theatre and 13 minutes by foot from Buckingham Palace. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Victoria Palace Theatre and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Hyde Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 232 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at the hotel's restaurant, 2 Bridge Place, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 7 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Apollo Victoria Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Victoria Palace Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Buckingham Palace - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Green Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hyde Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Piccadilly - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Park Lane - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
St. James Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Westminster Abbey - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Houses of Parliament - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Churchill War Rooms - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Saatchi Gallery - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Big Ben - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Bond Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Westminster Bridge - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 90.5 km / 56.2 mi
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 25.7 km / 16 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton London Victoria is Gatwick Airport (LGW).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 30
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of meeting rooms - 7
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Handrails in stairways