With a stay at Shinsung Resort in Seogwipo (Seogwipo City), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market and Jeju World Cup Stadium. This resort is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Hallasan National Park and 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from Jeju Shinhwa World.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Shinsung Resort. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jeju Waterworld - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Jeju World Cup Stadium - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Seokbujak Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Huangji Coast Twelve Oysters - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Oedolgae - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Gogeunsan Mountain - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Cheonjiyeon Waterfall - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Sammaebong Peak - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Eongtto Falls - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Lee Jung Seop Street - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Saeyeongyo Bridge - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Yakchunsa Temples - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
International Convention Center - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Jeju International Peace Center - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Jeju Intl. Airport (CJU) - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 9:30 AM to 8:00 PM.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CESCO (S. Korea) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: KRW 12000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Swimming pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Meeting rooms