Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Downtown/Convention Center, you'll be centrally located in St. Louis, steps from America's Center Convention Complex and 6 minutes by foot from Dome at America’s Center. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from City Museum and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Busch Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 165 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary weekday newspapers.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by The Bistro, a restaurant that specializes in regional cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Washington Avenue Historic District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
America's Center Convention Complex - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Old Post Office - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
National Blues Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Dome at America’s Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Wainwright Building - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Security Building - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kiener Plaza - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Central Public Library - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
City Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
World Aquarium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shrine of St. Joseph - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Louis Children's Aquarium - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis) - 42.9 km / 26.6 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Downtown/Convention Center is St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.95 and USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 24.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms