Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Highland Furano in Furano, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Furano Ski Resort and Asahigaoka Sogotoshi Park. This hotel is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Campana Rokkatei and 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Furano Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, spring water baths, and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including hot springs and karaoke.Dining
At Highland Furano, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Campana Rokkatei - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Asahigaoka Sogotoshi Park - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Furano Shrine - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Prince Snow Resort Furano - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Museum of Kitano Kunikara - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Garden of Wind - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Furano Ski Resort - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Saika no Sato - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Farm Tomita - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Lavender East - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Furano Golf Course - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Flowerland Kamifurano - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
Goro's Stone House - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Shikisai no Oka - 29 km / 18 mi
Takushinkan - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
The preferred airport for Highland Furano is Asahikawa (AKJ) - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests who plan to order dinner at the hotel must arrive by 6 PM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Luggage storage