Located in Furano, Highland Furano is within a 10-minute drive of Asahigaoka Sogotoshi Park and Furano Shrine. This hotel is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Furano Ski Resort and 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from Blue Pond.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, spring water baths, and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including hot springs, a spa tub, and karaoke. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands and barbecue grills.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Highland Furano, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Campana Rokkatei - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Asahigaoka Sogotoshi Park - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Furano Shrine - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Museum of Kitano Kunikara - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Garden of Wind - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Ningle Terrace - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Furano Ski Resort - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Saika no Sato - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Prince Snow Resort Furano - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Farm Tomita - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Lavender East - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Furano Golf Course - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Flowerland Kamifurano - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
Rokugo Forest - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Goro's Stone House - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
The preferred airport for Highland Furano is Asahikawa Airport (AKJ) - 47 km / 29.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Guests who plan to order dinner at the hotel must arrive by 6 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible parking