Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Spa & Capsule Hotel GrandPark-Inn Kitasenju in Tokyo (Adachi), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Ueno Park and Tokyo National Science Museum. This hotel is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Asakusa Shrine and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Sensō-ji Temple.Rooms
Stay in one of 80 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna.Dining
At Spa & Capsule Hotel GrandPark-Inn Kitasenju, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nippori Textile Town - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Ueno Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Kaminarimon - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Ueno Zoo - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 6.4 km / 4 mi
University of Tokyo - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 76.8 km / 47.7 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 28.9 km / 18 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour business center
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage