With a stay at Spa & Capsule Hotel GrandPark-Inn Kitasenju in Tokyo (Adachi), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Sensō-ji Temple and Tokyo National Museum. This capsule hotel is 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Ueno Park and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Stay in one of 80 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a spa tub and a sauna.Dining
At Spa & Capsule Hotel GrandPark-Inn Kitasenju, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Asakusa Shrine - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Ueno Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Kaminarimon - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Ueno Zoo - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 6.4 km / 4 mi
University of Tokyo - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 28.9 km / 18 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour business center
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Spa services on site