With a stay at Yuugiriso in Hakone, you'll be a 1-minute drive from Lake Ashi and 6 minutes from Hakone Shrine. This ryokan is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and 6.2 mi (10 km) from Mishima Sky Walk.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakone Karakuri Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hakone Ekiden Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hakone Sekisho - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Hakone Checkpoint Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Onshi Hakone Koen Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Narukawa Art Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Hakone Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Hakone Kurakake Golf Course - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Buddhist Stoneworks at Motohakone - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Hakone Komagatake Ropeway - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Lake Ashi - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Hakone-en Aquarium - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Hakone Yunohana Golf Course - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Hiryu Falls - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests who wish to book dinner must arrive at the property before 7 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1296 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance