DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando in Orlando, you'll be in the suburbs and minutes from Orlando International Premium Outlets andUniversal CityWalk™. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity ofThe Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ andUniversal Studios Florida™.
Make yourself at home in one of the 742 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite at Pompano, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Orlando? This hotel has 65000 square feet (6039 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 11 PM.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 13.99 and USD 25.99 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 19.95 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 23.95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas