With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando in Orlando (Southwest Orlando), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Universal CityWalk™ and Fun Spot USA. This 4-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Universal Studios Florida™ and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Orlando International Premium Outlets.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 742 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 50-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite at Pompano, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Orlando? This hotel has facilities measuring 65000 square feet (6039 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Universal Orlando Resort™ - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Universal Studios Florida™ - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Orlando International Premium Outlets - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Universal CityWalk™ - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Fun Spot USA - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Universal’s Volcano Bay™ - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Pirate's Dinner Adventure - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Holy Land Experience - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Mall at Millenia - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Ripley's Believe It or Not - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Orange Tree Golf Club - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Madame Tussauds - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.) - 56.4 km / 35 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando is Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 11 PM.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 13.99 and USD 25.99 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 23.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 65000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 6039
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available