With a stay at Jenavi Club Hotel in St. Petersburg (Nevsky), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Russian Museum and Palace Square. This hotel is 5.6 mi (9 km) from State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Kazan Cathedral.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a ballroom.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Saint Alexander Nevsky Monastery - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Nevsky Prospect - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
St. Petersburg Wax Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Stockmann - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Liteyny Prospekt - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Russian State Museum of the Arctic and Antarctic - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Ligovsky Prospekt - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Dostoyevsky Museum - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Anichkov Bridge - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Faberge Museum - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Loft Project Etagi - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Catherine the Great Monument - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Microminiature Museum - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Anichkov Palace - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
The preferred airport for Jenavi Club Hotel is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 2 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: RUB 1000 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Total number of rooms - 13
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage