Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Copenhagen Admiral Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Copenhagen, within a 5-minute walk of Amalienborg Palace and Nyhavn. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Frederik's Church and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Stroeget.
Make yourself at home in one of the 366 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a sauna and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy international cuisine at SALT bar and restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests who wish to book the Christmas Eve gala dinner on December 24 must contact the property in advance to make reservations. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 170 for adults and DKK 85 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 175 per day
- Pet fee: DKK 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December) and Christmas Eve (24 December):
- Dining venue
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas