Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hashinoya Annex Ransui in Kobe (Kita Ward), you'll be steps from Arima Hot Springs and 8 minutes by foot from Kin no yu. This ryokan is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Hanshin Koshien Stadium and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Mount Rokko.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, spring water baths, and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (complimentary) can be requested.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a garden.Dining
Take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours). Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arima Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kin no yu - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tosen Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Arima Toy Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hosenji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Stamp Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Zuihoji Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mount Rokko - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Kannoji Temple - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Nishinomiya Kitayama Botanical Garden - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Kobe Golf Club - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Rokko Garden Terrace - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Rokko Alpine Garden - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Rokkosan Ski Area - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Takarazuka Revue Theater Troupe - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 92.4 km / 57.4 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Front desk (limited hours)