Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at The Horton Grand Hotel places you in the heart of San Diego, within a 10-minute walk of Petco Park and San Diego Convention Center. This historic hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Seaport Village and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Westfield Horton Plaza.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 132 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Salt & Whiskey, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in San Diego? This hotel has facilities measuring 22766 square feet (2115 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Diego Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
New Children's Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Westfield Horton Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Petco Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lyceum Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Diego Convention Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Seaport Village - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
San Diego Opera - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Copley Symphony Hall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
USS Midway Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
San Diego City College - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Navy Pier - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Balboa Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Port of San Diego - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field) - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field) - 29.2 km / 18.1 mi
Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.) - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi
Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) - 54.5 km / 33.9 mi
The preferred airport for The Horton Grand Hotel is San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Total number of rooms - 132
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Year Built - 1986
- -Conference space size (feet) - 22766
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2115
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms