When you a stay at Hotel Vienna in Toscolano Maderno, you'll be near the beach, just steps from Parco Alto Garda Bresciano and Church of Sant'Andrea. This hotel is 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from Lake Idro and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Toscolano Maderno Botanical Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 guestrooms. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Parco Alto Garda Bresciano - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Church of Sant'Andrea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Toscolano Maderno Botanical Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nonii Arrii Roman Villa - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Carta Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Vittoriale degli Italiani - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Giardino Botanico Fondazione Andre Heller - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Rimbalzello Adventure - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Spiaggia Boligaco 2000 - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Corno Beach - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Lido - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Italian Social Republic Documentation Center - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Salo Duomo - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Palace of the Magnificent Motherland - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Riva Grande - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Valerio Catullo Airport (VRN) - 82.5 km / 51.3 mi
Gabriele D'Annuzio Airport (VBS) - 40.5 km / 25.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)