Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Capsule Inn Kinshicho in Tokyo (Sumida), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Akihabara Electric Town and 10 minutes from Tokyo Sky Tree. This capsule hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have jetted bathtubs. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and bicycles to rent.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the capsule hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Ueno Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Ueno Zoo - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 61.6 km / 38.3 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage