Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Erry's Guesthouse Sapporo in Sapporo, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Sapporo JR Tower and Clock Tower. This hostel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Hokkaido University and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Former Hokkaido Government Office Building.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hokkaido University - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hokkaido University Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Sapporo Racecourse - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Seikatei - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Soseigawa Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Daimaru Sapporo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Sapporo JR Tower - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Sapporo Jyogai Market - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Sapporo Crab Market - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Shinkotoni Shrine - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Hokkaido Ainu Centre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
JR Sapporo Hospital - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Hokkaido University Botanic Garden - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Odori Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 51.7 km / 32.1 mi
Sapporo (OKD-Okadama) - 6 km / 3.7 mi
The preferred airport for Erry's Guesthouse Sapporo is Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 7:30 AM - 10 AM
- Monday - Sunday: 3 PM - 11 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage