Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Le Clos de l'Ecrin du Lac in Chorges, you'll be on a lake, within a 15-minute drive of Ecrins National Park and Serre-Poncon Aventure. This beach resort is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Lac de Serre-Poncon and 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from Plage des Tremouilles.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Kitchens are outfitted with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, ovens, and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Le Clos de l'Ecrin du Lac. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plage des Tremouilles - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Serre-Poncon Aventure - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Muséoscope du Lac - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Ecrins National Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Lac de Serre-Poncon - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Plage Naturiste des Pintrons - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Apiland Nature Honey Farm - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Saint-Philippe - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
La Carline - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Water World - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Gap Cathedral - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
Boscodon Abbey - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Aqua Park Embrun - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Embrun Reservior - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Place Eugene Barthelon - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
The preferred airport for Le Clos de l'Ecrin du Lac is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 303.8 km / 188.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 9:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Saturday: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
In July and August, reception is open weekdays from 9 AM to noon and 3-6 PM, on Saturday from 9 AM to noon and 2-7 PM, and on Sunday from 9 AM to noon. Towels and bed linens are not included in the room rate. Towels and bed linens are available for a surcharge or guests may bring their own. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. This property's children club is open in summer only and is available Monday-Friday. Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a boat slip at the onsite marina; a fee of EUR 70 per week applies. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.0 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 99 per accommodation, per stay (varies based on length of stay and unit size)
- High chair fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 23 per week (2-device limit, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 30.00 per pet, per stay
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 89 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Children's club (free)
- -Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count - 2
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Outdoor entertainment area