Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at South Coast Winery Resort and Spa in Temecula, you'll be in the historical district and minutes from Ponte Winery and close to Wilson Creek Winery. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Wiens Cellars and Van Roekel Winery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an attached winery, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. This Tuscan-style hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Vineyard Rose, a fine-dining restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Temecula? This hotel has facilities measuring 7200 square feet (669 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ponte Winery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Wiens Cellars - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Van Roekel Winery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Wilson Creek Winery - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Rancho Palomar Winery - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Callaway Vineyard and Winery - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Thorton Winery - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Redhawk Golf Course - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Promenade - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Old Town Temecula Community Theater - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Diamond Valley Golf Club - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Menifee Lakes Golf Course - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley) - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) - 50 km / 31 mi
San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 90.3 km / 56.1 mi
The preferred airport for South Coast Winery Resort and Spa is San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 19.00 per accommodation, per night
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Winery attached
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 132
- -Year Built - 2004
- -Number of buildings/towers - 22
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7200
- -Conference space size (meters) - 669
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms