Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at South Coast Winery Resort and Spa in Temecula, you'll be in the historical district, a 4-minute walk from Ponte Winery and a 1-minute drive from Wilson Creek Winery. This 4-star hotel is 8 mi (12.9 km) from Old Town Temecula Community Theater and 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 132 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an attached winery, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this Tuscan-style hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Vineyard Rose, a fine-dining restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Temecula? This hotel has facilities measuring 7200 square feet (669 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ponte Winery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Wiens Cellars - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Van Roekel Winery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rancho Palomar Winery - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Wilson Creek Winery - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Thorton Winery - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Callaway Vineyard and Winery - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Redhawk Golf Course - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Promenade - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Old Town Temecula Community Theater - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Diamond Valley Golf Club - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Menifee Lakes Golf Course - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 106.3 km / 66.1 mi
Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley) - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) - 71.4 km / 44.4 mi
The preferred airport for South Coast Winery Resort and Spa is San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 19.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Winery attached
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7200
- -Tasting room
- -Public winery tours
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 669
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available