With a stay at Miyabiyado Takemine in Tokyo, you'll be 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Tokyo Dome and 5 mi (8.1 km) from Shibuya Crossing. This ryokan is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Ueno Park and 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
This ryokan has 4 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rikkyo University - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Waseda University - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Shinjuku NS Building - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Robot Restaurant - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
The preferred airport for Miyabiyado Takemine is Haneda Airport (HND) - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this property at least 3 days in advance of arrival. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests booked in Breakfast Included rate plans who wish to receive dinner during their stay must contact the property 7 days before arrival to pre-book meals. Meals service cannot be requested after check-in. Please note: Check-in is 7 PM as indicated in select room names. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 8 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this property at least 3 days in advance of arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1800 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage
- -Children's games
- -Children's toys
- -Off-street parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no