Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Sumida), IZA Asakusa Guest House is within a 15-minute walk of Sensō-ji Temple and Asakusa Shrine. This hostel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Kaminarimon and 1 mi (1.5 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, bidets, and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaminarimon - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for IZA Asakusa Guest House is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: JPY 1000 for check-in between 11 PM and 1 AM
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage