Located in Tokyo (Sumida), IZA Asakusa Guest House is within a 15-minute walk of Sensō-ji Temple and Asakusa Shrine. This hostel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree and 2 mi (3.1 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, bidets, and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaminarimon - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for IZA Asakusa Guest House is Haneda Airport (HND) - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: JPY 1000 for check-in between 11 PM and 1 AM
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)