Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
In the heart of Florence, Residence Leopoldo is within a 5-minute drive of Museo Stibbert and Giardino dell'ArteCultura. This apartment is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Gallery of the Academy of Florence and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Santa Maria Novella Basilica and Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. 32-inch LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as microwaves and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museo Stibbert - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza Dalmazia - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Giardino dell'ArteCultura - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Fortezza da Basso - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Via Faenza - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Careggi Hospital - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Meyer Children's Hospital - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Piazza San Marco - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Central Market - 2 km / 1.2 mi
San Marco Convent and Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Florence Botanical Gardens - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
University of Florence - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Medici Chapels - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Statue of David - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Gallery of the Academy of Florence - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Leopoldo is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 1:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 15 for check-in between 8:00 PM and 3:00 AM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage