Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Orsa Maggiore Hostel for Women Only places you in the heart of Rome, within a 15-minute walk of Campo de' Fiori and Piazza Navona. This hostel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Castel Sant'Angelo and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Bambino Gesu Hospital.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Luna e l'altra serving guests of Orsa Maggiore Hostel for Women Only. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Event facilities at this hostel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Janiculum Hill - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Via Giulia - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Ponte Sisto - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo Farnese - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Santa Maria in Trastevere - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Bambino Gesu Hospital - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Campo de' Fiori - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Tiber Island - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza Navona - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Castel Sant'Angelo - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St. Peter's Square - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Fatebenefratelli Hospital - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Great Synagogue of Rome - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Pantheon - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight.
This property's garden will host numerous events during the summer, and guests should expect a large amount of noise. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Meeting rooms - 3
- -Luggage storage