A stay at Doubletree By Hilton Reading places you in the heart of Reading, within a 5-minute drive of GoggleWorks Center for the Arts and Reading Children's Health Center. This hotel is 14.9 mi (24 km) from Maple Grove Raceway and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Reading Hospital and Medical Center Temple Brandan.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 209 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Cheers American Bistro, a buffet restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Reading? This hotel has 27000 square feet (2508 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
GoggleWorks Center for the Arts - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Reading Children's Health Center - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Reading Hospital and Medical Center Temple Brandan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Reading Public Museum - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Vanity Fair Outlet Village - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Reading Hospital - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Reading Healthplex - 3.2 km / 2 mi
FirstEnergy Stadium - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Reading Hospital Medical Group - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Greater Reading Expo Center - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Berkshire Mall - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Blue Marsh Recreation Area - 16 km / 10 mi
Wernersville State Hospital - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Daniel Boone Homestead - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Philadelphia Intl. Airport (PHL) - 97.8 km / 60.8 mi
Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional) - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Lancaster, PA (LNS) - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
The preferred airport for Doubletree By Hilton Reading is Philadelphia Intl. Airport (PHL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free area shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms - 14
- -Conference space size (feet) - 27000
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2508
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available