Paradise Point Resort & Spa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego, you'll be on the beach, a 1-minute drive from Mission Bay and 6 minutes from Belmont Park. This 4-star resort is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from SeaWorld and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Mission Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 462 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private patios. Cable programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 5 outdoor swimming pools, 5 spa tubs, and outdoor tennis courts. This resort also features gift shops/newsstands, a hair salon, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Barefoot Bar and Grill, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in San Diego? This resort has facilities measuring 80000 square feet (7432 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mission Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mission Bay Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
SeaWorld - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Belmont Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Mission Beach Boardwalk - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Pacific Beach Park - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Mission Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Dog Beach - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Crystal Pier - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Ocean Beach Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Ocean Beach Pier - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Tourmaline Surfing Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Bird Rock - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Marine Corps Recruit Depot - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Old Town San Diego State Park - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field) - 17.8 km / 11 mi
San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field) - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.) - 46.6 km / 29 mi
Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) - 52.4 km / 32.5 mi
The preferred airport for Paradise Point Resort & Spa is San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 36.13 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Tennis on site
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Reception hall
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Marina on site
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of floors - 1
- -Number of spa tubs - 5
- -Number of outdoor pools - 5
- -Year Built - 1962
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 462
- -Conference space size (feet) - 80000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 7432