With a stay at Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego in San Diego (Downtown San Diego), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Seaport Village and 8 minutes by foot from San Diego Convention Center. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from USS Midway Museum and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Port of San Diego.Rooms
Stay in one of 1628 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free international calls.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a steam room. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy seafood at Sally's Fish House & Bar, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Diego? This hotel has facilities measuring 136000 square feet (12635 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Seaport Village - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
New Children's Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
San Diego Bay - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Diego Convention Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
USS Midway Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Navy Pier - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Port of San Diego - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
B Street Cruise Ship Terminal - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Petco Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Maritime Museum of San Diego - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Waterfront Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Copley Symphony Hall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
San Diego City College - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Balboa Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Chicano Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN) - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl. Airport (TIJ) - 41.1 km / 25.5 mi
San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field) - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field) - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) - 54.6 km / 33.9 mi
The preferred airport for Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 39.38 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The mandatory destination fee includes the following benefits: USD 10 nightly food and beverage credit per room (valid only at Top of the Hyatt, Brew30, Seaview, Sally's, and The Landing, credited upon check-out); 1 craft beer at Brew30 (per room, per stay); daily 1-hour bicycle rental at Wheel Fun Rentals (per room); 1 kayak or paddleboard rental (per room, per stay); 1 shoeshine (per room, per stay); high-speed WiFi; WiFi in meeting space for group events; discounted items from local shops and restaurants at Seaport Village shopping center; rollaway bed rental (king rooms only); 10% discount on Spa & Salon Services At Marilyn Monroe Spa (once per stay); recreation and pool equipment rental; package delivery (exclusions apply); unlimited phone calls; 1-hour ticket for Harbor Tour (per room, per stay); and 24-hour fitness center access. Full details provided at check-in. Spa appointment may be required. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 28 for adults and USD 14 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 136000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 12635
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby