Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in San Diego (Downtown San Diego), Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is within a 15-minute walk of USS Midway Museum and Petco Park. This 4-star hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Balboa Park and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from San Diego Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1628 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free international calls.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a steam room. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Enjoy seafood at Sally's Fish House & Bar, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Diego? This hotel has 136000 square feet (12635 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 28 for adults and USD 14 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 28.13 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The mandatory daily resort fee also includes the following benefits: $10 nightly food & beverage credit, Guest package delivery, Roll away bed rental, 10% discount on local area tour of San Diego, Old Town, La Jolla, or San Diego Bay SEAL tour from Old Town Trolley Tours, Shoe shine, Children's pool toys and activities, One hour bike rental from Stay Classy Bicycle Rental, VIP shopping Pass from Seaport Village and The Headquarters which offer free and discounted items from 80 local shops and restaurants.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 05 August 2018 to 26 September 2018 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Children's club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas