With a stay at Pension Homeland, you'll be centrally located in Amsterdam, steps from National Maritime Museum and 10 minutes by foot from Nemo Science Museum. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Passenger Terminal Amsterdam (PTA) and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Artis.Rooms
Stay in one of 31 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has facilities measuring 807 square feet (75 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Maritime Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Nemo Science Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Muziekgebouw aan 't IJ - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Dutch Resistance Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Passenger Terminal Amsterdam (PTA) - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hortus Botanicus - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Jewish Historical Museum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Waterlooplein Flea Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rembrandt House Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Artis - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nieuwmarkt Square - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Amsterdam Chinatown - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hermitage Amsterdam - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tropenmuseum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug) - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Pension Homeland is Schiphol Airport (AMS) - 25.7 km / 15.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15.5 for adults and EUR 15.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 807
- -Conference space size (meters) - 75
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no