Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tenku Yubo Seikaiso in Beppu, you'll be a 3-minute drive from Takegawara Onsen and 7 minutes from Umitamago. This ryokan is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Hells of Beppu and 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Kijima Kogen Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Tenku Yubo Seikaiso, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Beppu Tower - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Takegawara Onsen - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Beppu Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Jigokumushikobo Kannawa - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
B-Con Plaza, Global Tower - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Ichinoide Kaikan - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Beppu Rakutenchi - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kankaiji Onsen - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Takasakiyama Zoo - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Umitamago - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Takasaki Mountain - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tanoura Beach - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita (OIT) - 39 km / 24.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage