Located in Tokyo (Tsukiji), First Cabin Tsukiji is within a 15-minute walk of Kabuki-za Theatre and Ginza Six. This capsule hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Nakagin Capsule Tower and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Tokyo International Forum.Rooms
Stay in one of 160 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and slippers. Conveniences include safes and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a vending machine.Dining
At First Cabin Tsukiji, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 5 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ginza Six - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hibiya Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
National Diet Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Tower - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 500.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel