Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Tsukiji), First Cabin Tsukiji is within a 15-minute walk of Kabuki-za Theatre and Ginza Six. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Stay in one of 160 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and slippers. Conveniences include safes and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a vending machine.Dining
At First Cabin Tsukiji, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 5 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tsukiji Outer Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ginza Six - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hibiya Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
National Diet Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.9 km / 42.2 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 500.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel