Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at First Cabin Atagoyama in Tokyo (Minato), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Tower and Tokyo International Forum. This capsule hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Tokyo Midtown.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Cafe & bar 15 serving guests of First Cabin Atagoyama. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zojoji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shiba Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ginza Six - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 70.9 km / 44.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 700 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage