With a stay at New Day Hostel in St. Petersburg (Admiralteyskiy), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Mariinsky Theatre and St. Isaac's Cathedral. This hostel is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Kazan Cathedral.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a sauna, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Church of the Resurrection of Christ on Obvodny Canal - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Trinity Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St. Nicholas' Naval Cathedral - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sennaya Square - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Grand Choral Synagogue - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Mariinsky Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Blue Bridge - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Mariinsky Palace - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Planet Neptune - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
New Holland Island - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Yusupov Palace - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
St. Isaac's Square - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Ligovsky Prospekt - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Moscow Triumphal Gate - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Pulkovo Airport (LED) - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: RUB 200.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: RUB 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 600 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site