Located in Sarapiqui, Tirimbina Rainforest Lodge is on a river, within a 15-minute drive of Costa Rica Nature Pavilion and San Agustin Church. This lodge is 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from Braulio Carrillo National Park and 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from Poas Volcano National Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Tirimbina Rainforest Lodge, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Costa Rica Nature Pavilion - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Braulio Carrillo National Park - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
San Agustin Church - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
La Selva Biological Station - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Laguna del Hule - 21 km / 13.1 mi
Laguna Río Cuarto - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Poas Volcano National Park - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Mini Zoo and Jardin Yori - 30.5 km / 19 mi
Juan Castro Blanco National Park - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
Aquas Zarcas Square - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
Aguas Zarcas Church - 34.5 km / 21.4 mi
Catarata del Toro - 36.1 km / 22.4 mi
Quebrada Grande Biological Reserve - 37 km / 23 mi
Barra del Colorado National Wildlife Refuge - 37.7 km / 23.5 mi
La Paz Waterfall Gardens - 39.5 km / 24.6 mi
The preferred airport for Tirimbina Rainforest Lodge is Juan Santamaria Intl. Airport (SJO) - 69.3 km / 43.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 9 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk