Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa in Honolulu (Waikiki), you'll be steps from Kuhio Beach Park and 5 minutes by foot from International Market Place. This 4-star resort is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Honolulu Zoo and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Waikiki Aquarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1230 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private lanais. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Shor Restaurant, one of the resort's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 5:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Honolulu? This resort has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waikiki Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lucoral Museum - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
International Market Place - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Honolulu Zoo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Waikiki Beach Walk - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
U.S. Army Museum of Hawai'i - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Waikiki Shell - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ala Wai Golf Course - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Fort DeRussy - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kaimana Beach - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa is Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 43.98 per accommodation, per night
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 34 for adults and USD 15.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 95.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Local Expert Concierge
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Year Built - 1976
- -Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 929
- -Number of meeting rooms - 10
- -Number of floors - 40
- -Total number of rooms - 1230
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area
- -Valet parking (surcharge)