Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa in Honolulu (Waikiki), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Kuhio Beach Park and International Market Place. This 4-star resort is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Honolulu Zoo and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Waikiki Aquarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1230 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private lanais. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Shor Restaurant, one of the resort's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 5:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Honolulu? This resort has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waikiki Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lucoral Museum - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
International Market Place - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Honolulu Zoo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
U.S. Army Museum of Hawai'i - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Waikiki Shell - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ala Wai Golf Course - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Fort DeRussy - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kaimana Beach - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa is Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 48.29 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 34 for adults and USD 15.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 75.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Local Expert Concierge
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Children's games
- -Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Couples/private dining
- -Shopping mall on site
- -Art gallery on site
- -Designer stores on site
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 929
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available