With a stay at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa in Honolulu (Waikiki), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Kuhio Beach Park and International Market Place. This 4-star resort is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Honolulu Zoo and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Waikiki Aquarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1230 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private lanais. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Shor Restaurant, one of the resort's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 5:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Honolulu? This resort has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waikiki Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Royal-Moana Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
International Market Place - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Waikiki Beach Walk - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Honolulu Zoo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
U.S. Army Museum of Hawai'i - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Gray's Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Waikiki Shell - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ala Wai Golf Course - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL) - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 42.6 km / 26.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa is Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Tax ID - GE-046-203-2896-01.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR - Hyatt guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. Anyone traveling to Hawaii is required to self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 48.29 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 34 for adults and USD 15.50 for children (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.