With a stay at Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel in Honolulu (Waikiki), you'll be steps from Waikiki Beach and 8 minutes by foot from Royal Hawaiian Center. This beach hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Honolulu Zoo and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from International Market Place.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private lanais. Pay movies and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include concierge services and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Eggs n Things Waikiki serving guests of Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waikiki Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lucoral Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
International Market Place - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Honolulu Zoo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Waikiki Beach Walk - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Waikiki Shell - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
U.S. Army Museum of Hawai'i - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kaimana Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ala Wai Golf Course - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
The preferred airport for Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel is Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA-126-614-9376-01.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Anyone traveling to Hawaii, including travel between islands, on or before Sunday, May 31, is required to self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.74 per accommodation, per night
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available