When you stay at Pousada Vila da Neve in Gramado, you'll be in the mountains, a 1-minute drive from Snowland Park and 7 minutes from Mini Mundo. This pousada is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Gramado Covered Street and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Ravanello Winery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the pousada's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Snowland Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ravanello Winery - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tomasini Kart Circuit - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Gramado Mine - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Gramado Gateway - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Mini Mundo - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Rotula of Flags - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Blooming Clock Church - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Joaquina Rita Bier Lake - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Black Lake Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Serra Park Events Center - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Casa do Colono Market - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Etnias Square - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Sao Pedro Church - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Nicoletti Square - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Salgado Filho Intl. Airport (POA) - 99.5 km / 61.8 mi
Caxias do Sul (CXJ-Aeroporto Hugo Cantergiani) - 58.8 km / 36.5 mi
The preferred airport for Pousada Vila da Neve is Salgado Filho Intl. Airport (POA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A nightly tourism fee of BRL 2 is collected at the property. The fee does not apply to residents of Gramado, Brazil.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Wheelchair accessible – no