Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Bedaitetti places you in the heart of Ragusa, within a 10-minute walk of Cathedral of San Giovanni Battista and Cathedral of St. John the Baptist. This bed & breakfast is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Palazzo Bertini and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Museo Archeologico Regionale Ibleo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Take advantage of the bed & breakfast's room service (during limited hours). Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cathedral of San Giovanni Battista - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Cathedral of St. John the Baptist - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Bertini - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museo Archeologico Regionale Ibleo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Iblean Archaeological Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Church del Purgatorio - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Church of Santa Maria dell'Itria - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Palazzo Sortino-Trono - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Palazzo La Rocca - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Dome of Saint George - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Chiesa di San Giuseppe - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Old Portale di San Giorgio - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Giardini Iblei - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Chocolate Museum of Modica - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Corso Umberto I - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) - 100.1 km / 62.2 mi
Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco) - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
The preferred airport for Bedaitetti is Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 2:30 PM - 8:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 16 December - 14 January, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 January - 15 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 16 March - 31 October, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 15 December, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The seasonal tax is EUR 1 per person, per night and applies from March 16th to October 31st and from December 16th to January 14th. The tax does not apply from the 8th consecutive night onwards for individual trips or to children under 12 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 4 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage