With a stay at The Phoenix Hotel, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, within a 5-minute walk of Van Ness Avenue and Asian Art Museum of San Francisco. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from San Francisco City Hall and 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Civic Center Plaza.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Grab a bite at Chambers, a poolside restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a pool view.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Van Ness Avenue - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Great American Music Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Asian Art Museum of San Francisco - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
San Francisco Public Library - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Civic Center Plaza - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Francisco City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Orpheum Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
War Memorial Opera House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Golden Gate Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Regency Ballroom - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Louise Davies Symphony Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Warfield Theater - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Westfield San Francisco Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
SHN Curran Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 33 km / 20.5 mi
Hayward, CA (HWD-Hayward Executive) - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
San Carlos, CA (SQL) - 39.2 km / 24.4 mi
Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field) - 48.2 km / 29.9 mi
The preferred airport for The Phoenix Hotel is San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Luggage storage
- -Fully fenced
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Food and water bowls