Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Beppu Daiiti Hotel in Beppu, you'll be in a national park, within a 15-minute walk of Beppu Tower and Takegawara Onsen. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Beppu Park and 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Hells of Beppu.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Beppu Daiiti Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Beppu Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Takegawara Onsen - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Beppu Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Jigokumushikobo Kannawa - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
B-Con Plaza, Global Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ichinoide Kaikan - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Kankaiji Onsen - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Beppu Rakutenchi - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Takasakiyama Zoo - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Umitamago - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Takasaki Mountain - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Hyotan Hot Spring - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for Beppu Daiiti Hotel is Oita (OIT) - 38.4 km / 23.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 250 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 800 for adults and JPY 400 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 800 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Luggage storage