Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at IMANO TOKYO HOSTEL, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, a 3-minute drive from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and 9 minutes from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. This hostel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Waseda University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Detached private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature hair dryers and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
This hostel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at IMANO TOKYO CAFE & BAR, a café which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Robot Restaurant - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Waseda University - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for IMANO TOKYO HOSTEL is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 600 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Children's games
- -Children's toys