A stay at IMANO TOKYO HOSTEL places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute walk of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Isetan Department Store Shinjuku. This hostel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Robot Restaurant and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Detached private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature hair dryers and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
This hostel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a meal at IMANO TOKYO CAFE & BAR or snacks in the hostel's coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Robot Restaurant - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Waseda University - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Omotesando Hills - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for IMANO TOKYO HOSTEL is Haneda Airport (HND) - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 600 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Lot Hours - 24 hours
- -Distance from property (meters) - 100
- -Wheelchair accessible – no