With a stay at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Milwaukee, just a 3-minute walk from Wisconsin Center and 10 minutes by foot from Fiserv Forum. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Milwaukee Public Museum and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Riverside Theater.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 155 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 42-inch Smart televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of SpringHill Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Downtown. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wisconsin Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
The Shops of Grand Avenue - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Warner Grand Theater - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Milwaukee Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Turner Hall and the Milwaukee Turners - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Milwaukee Repertory Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Bronze Fonz - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Milwaukee Public Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Riverside Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pabst Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Milwaukee City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Milwaukee Public Library - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Marcus Center for the Performing Arts - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Milwaukee Area Technical College - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Milwaukee Boat Line - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
General Mitchell Intl. Airport (MKE) - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County) - 30.2 km / 18.7 mi
Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional) - 55 km / 34.2 mi
The preferred airport for SpringHill Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Downtown is General Mitchell Intl. Airport (MKE).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways